5 quick tips to building a successful website
After 8+ years experience we have found that there are keys to making a successful website.. below are 5 ofthe most important ones.
1: Choose the right domain name/s.
- Make sure your domain name refelcts your business as best you can.
- Make sure your domain is as short as it can be.
- Make sure your domain is easy to remember.
- Make sure your domain name is easy to spell.
- Think about other domain extensions ... ie .net.nz
2: Choose the right design
- Use a design that is 100% mobile resonsive.
- Your design needs to be kept fresh and clean.
- Your design should reflect your brand and coulours.
- Your design should be easy to use for your customers to purchase products
3: Plan and write your content so it wows your audince
- Brainstorm and define who is your target audinece
- Write the content sutible to a human dont try trick google.
- Think about how you want your customers to flow through your website
- Ask yourself what do my customers need to know about this product
4: Market your website
- Set up a Facebook page & a shop on Facebook tab for your business
- Create a email database of everyone you know & send a launch email.
- Create a flyer promoting your website and the products you offer
- Get a website company to do a SEO audit on your website
- Get your customers excited by creatig anticipation page before you lauch
5: Start selling and provide great service
- Before you start selling make sure your 100% happy with your site.
- Get customers excited by creating a countdown page before you launch
- Ensure your ready to take and accept orders via credit card and paypal
- Test! Test! Test! - Test every aspect of your website
- Launch the site and deliver products quickly and on time.
Well that is just a few of our tips, we want to hear yours comment below now.