Friendly Shops – Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING FRIENDLY SHOPS. BY USING FRIENDLY SHOPS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS DOCUMENT.
1) Account-holder obligations
All account-holders must:
- Provide their full legal name, correct physical and email addresses and all other contact information requested by Friendly Shops.
- Have authority to complete the application process on behalf of their business, company or organisation.
- Continue to keep their account password safe.
2) What we do
- Friendly Shops will provide the infrastructure? for the Friendly Shop system subject to the terms of this document.
- Friendly Shops is in a state of active development and we may update your shop to a new version of our system at any time.
- Friendly Shops will retain control of your domains for as long as you keep them registered.
- If you are transferring your shop to Friendly Shops and would like your existing content to be moved, we can do this at an hourly rate of $95 + GST.
- The following browsers may be supported by Friendly Shops for general viewing & purchasing. However, for content editing & shop management, we strongly recommend using Google Chrome as our systems are not guaranteed to function correctly in other browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer version 9 and above
- Subject to the provisions of this document we undertake to respect your privacy and to treat information provided to us by you as confidential subject to the rights conferred and responsibilities imposed upon us under the NZ Privacy Act 1993
3) What we won’t do
- Friendly Shops cannot and does not guarantee that any version of our system is reliable or bug-free.
- Friendly Shops cannot and does not guarantee freedom from interruptions, glitches and browser/device compatibility.
- Friendly Shops will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect or accidental damage, loss of profit, loss of data or any other loss incurred by you whatsoever.
- Friendly Shops has no obligation to mediate or otherwise attempt to resolve any dispute between account-holders.
- Friendly Shops will not be responsible for the loss of your password.
- Promise to continue your shop whilst ownership of your business, company or organization is in dispute or, in our unfettered discretion, we believe that the details of the account-holder are inaccurate, incomplete or contested by any other person.
4) What you need to do
- Pay all accounts by specified due date.
- Pay any annual payment due for the registration or renewal of a domain name in by specified due date.
- You may request to transfer a domain away from us at any time, by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0508 37 4363
- Understand that you are using Friendly Shops entirely at your own risk.
- You may contact us at any time provided you are doing so with relevance to any shop queries you may have.
- Any problems that are experienced may be reported to our support team via email at email@example.com or via phone at 0508 37 4363.
- Any shop queries can be directed to our Friendly Shops team either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0508 37 4363.
- Fulfill any other obligation required of you under the terms of this document.
5) What you can’t do
- You may not in any circumstance, copy, reverse engineer, disassemble or use software to discover our source code, software, data and other documents owned by Friendly Shops.
- You may not use harmful software to damage or harm Friendly Shops or its customers in any way.
- You may not sell or upload illegal, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate products and/or content. We reserve the right to terminate your shop if we consider any part of your shop to contain any such content.
- You may not copy images or content from another shop or breach copyright in respect of any content or material associated with your shop or site.
6) Domains & Customer Content
- Upon signing up, any domain names you register will be owned by you and you will be responsible for the annual payment required to renew such registration and retain ownership.
- All content, such as images, text, product information and other material uploaded by you is your responsibility and you will ensure you either own the content or have the legal rights to use it
- Content can be modified and uploaded at any time provided it is not illegal, or in our sole unfettered discretion, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate.
7) Friendly Shops Trademark
- All designs, logos and code are property of Friendly Shops and are subject to copyright laws.
8) Cancellation & Termination
Cancellation by you
- You may at any time cancel your account, provided all current fees are up to date, by contacting us via email at email@example.com or via phone on 0508 37 4363.
Account Termination by us
Friendly Shops may immediately terminate your shop if you or anyone in your business, company or organisation engages in any of the following unfriendly behaviour:
- Failure to pay monthly invoices on or within 7 days of the due date.
- Engaging in any fraudulent or deviant behaviour on or associated with your shop or site.
- We consider, in our sole unfettered discretion, that any part of your shop contains content which is illegal, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate.
- We consider, in our sole unfettered discretion, that you have copied images or content from another shop or breached copyright in respect of any content or material associated with your shop or site.
- All fees are invoiced to the account-holder’s email address.
- Most prices are exclusive of GST. Invoices clearly mark each item and will indicate whether GST is included or not.
- All price changes are subject to 30 days of notification.
- Monthly fees are invoiced one month in advance.
- Once the due date of a monthly invoice has passed we shall send an invoice for the next month of service which is not due until 30 days from issue.
- Once the due date passes you have 7 days remaining to pay your invoice before your shop is shut down.
10) Modification of Terms
- The terms of this document may at any time be amended or updated. By agreeing to this document you agree to be bound to such current standard terms for all Friendly Shops account-holders from time to time.